Thursday, February 21, 2008

You blog???

I had a 20-something co-worker ask me this question the other day - with the clear emphasis on the latter word, as in, "aren't you a little old for that?" Well, technically, I DO have a blog site...but I think there is a frequency requirement to actually declare that "yes, I blog."

I like to read blogs. In fact, a few of my faves are listed to the right. But, "do I blog?" probably not. I like to think of it more as a really inconsistent online journal of an otherwise occupied old guy. Facebook, LinkedIn, Club Penguin...social networking is a big commitment that I'm not sure I'm really up to.

Nevertheless, to maintain some semblance of understanding of the world around me and "the buzz" I do have token place markers in each of these worlds - okay, the Club Penguin is vicariously through my children, as I peak over their shoulders.




3 comments:

true believer said...

HAHA!

Ken, you have a blog from 2004, a blog from mid-december and one from today. Brother, that is not even infrequent. Keep it up, mate! It is fun and at time, cathartic. Thanks for linking me!

RG Lewis said...

Well, I like the picture for your profile...now put a few words together and you'll be official.

Lets Get Dirty! said...

Hey Bro Si here just wanted to let you know I found your blog site and checked it out. Might have to see what I can throw together but nothing as philosophical as this! Good job!!!!!

Si